22 December 2011

2012 Subscription and more!

Hi! A few items for you today: First, I recently designed a shirt for the band Ween, which is available on their website. I had to scan the original drawing and complete a simplified color scheme in Photoshop, which for those of you who know how I work, was a bit challenging for me. Nevertheless, I seem to have used a computer correctly and their printer did an excellent job with them.

Also, about two years ago, I made an exclusive art print for Pandora's Prints. Due to a series of delays, it is just now available on their site. I drew and printed this while I was living in Montreal in the fall of 2009. Check it out here: http://www.pandorasprints.com/exclusives-c-38.html

The
2012 print subscription is now open. I have produced close to fifty different prints this year between rock posters and art prints, and I have every intention of continuing with a similar rate of output for 2012. Subscribers will receive (matching edition numbers of) one of everything I print from January 1st, 2012 through December 31st, 2012 along with other various extras like a one of a kind test print, an original sketch, and a closed special edition. Prints will be shipped out in a large mailing tube twice a year.

2012 SUBSCRIPTION PRICING

US & Canada : $475/year
International : $535/year (please note that price difference is only to cover overseas postage)

I am flexible on payment, and payment for the subscription can be made in installments. A personal check or money order is preferred, but paypal is also acceptable. If interested in becoming a subscriber, please get in touch with any questions or to reserve a spot.

No comments: